GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 6.6-48 to 57. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
Sub : GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. : For Children - Ch-6 : 6-48 to 57.
Ref : The present day student unions backed by Communists and Congress, the twin cursed political parties of this Holy Nation, it is necessary to eliminate these dirty parties because of their Anti National activities such as defaming the Upanishadic Culture and Sanatana Dharma......
Chapter 6 - PRACTICE OF GURU-BHAKTI : 6-48 to 57.
6. Enthronement of Guru : 48 to 57.
48. I bow down to the great Guru, the First and Perfect Being, the Revealer of the sacred Vedas, who like a bee extracts the essence of the Vedas, comprising Jnana, Vijnana, and gives it to his devotees.
49. The true disciple should enthrone in the recesses of his heart the Lotus-Feet of his revered Guru.
50. The first and foremost duty of a disciple when he meets his Guru is to salute him with all humility.
51. In the Bhagavata, the story is told of an Avadhutha who had twenty-four Upagurus, viz., the five elements, the Sun, the Moon, the sea, animals, etc., which though insignificant, taught him each in its own way the Supreme Knowledge.
52. He is the best of disciples, who, with one-pointed mind, without thinking of aught else, worships his Guru alone.
53. When Sattva increases in an aspirant, he becomes righteous and develops true devotion to his Guru.
54. The Guru is but the embodiment of equal vision and therefore looks upon all his disciples alike.
55. Krishna says to Uddhava: “I am Vasishtha among Priests; and Brihaspati among Preceptors; I am Narayana among Sages and Sanatkumara among celibates.”
56. When disciple is serving under his Guru, he should never make others serve him. This is a great obstacle for him to grow in spirituality.
57. Bring glory to your Guru by making them Guru Bhais. This is the royal way to develop Guru-Bhakti.
Next : 7. Humility Above Erudition - 58 to 62.
Thank you for reading
To be continued ...