GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 7-5 - 33 to 38.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
7. TRUE GUIDE OF THE SEEKER : 5-39 to 51.
5. Guru—The Incarnate Divinity- 39 to 51.
39. Guru is the veritable God on earth and he is the true friend and reliable relative.
40. Disciple should prostrate before his Guru, saying to him “O Lord! O Lord! Have mercy on me who has taken shelter in thee. Protect me from the ocean of birth and death.”
41. He who worships the Feet of Guru who is divine, with disinterested devotion, directly attains His Grace.
42. The disciple cuts off, by means of meditation and the sword of knowledge obtained from the Preceptor and sharpened by service to him, this baseless Ahamkara, which is embedded in the mind, speech, Pranas, body and wanders in this world, freed of all attachments.
43. Contact with the objects should be avoided till attachment, which taints the mind, is completely cut off by the powerful weapon of intense devotion to Guru.
44. He who practices Yoga, by taking refuge in Guru, is not overcome by various obstacles.
45. The true disciple should, unhesitatingly and without shyness, prostrate on the ground ‘Sashtanga’ as a token of his complete surrender, at the Holy Feet of his Guru.
46. Whosoever devotes himself to the worship and service of Guru without expectation of reward will never go wrong, nor will he ever lose the benefit of such worship and service.
47. He is verily purified and attains salvation who daily studies the sacred Guru Gita, containing the light of wisdom.
48. He who delights in the Glory of His Guru and in narrating his Guru’s glory to others, shall truly attain Guru’s Grace.
49. In the ignorance-dispelling Presence of Guru, who verily is God, the Absolute,—in His Presence shall all thy doubt’s be dispelled, like snow before the rising Sun.
50. “O Great and Most Revered Guru, I bow to Thee in reverence. Pray, instruct me how I may attain unfailing devotion to Thy Lotus-Feet and how my mind may always rest in devotion at thy Merciful Feet”—thus in all humility and self-surrender should the true disciple (prostrate) and plead before his Guru.
51. Glory to the most exalted Guru who is God-visible! Glory to the Sacred Scriptures that have sung the praises of the Guru! Glory to the true disciple that has found his sole refuge in such a Guru.
Next : 6. God-Realisation through the Grace of Guru
Thank you for reading
To be continued...