GURU-BHAKTI-YOGAM. Ch : 7.4 - 33 to 38.. Ref- Present day children / youth, not governed by Parents Teachers supervision, but overpowered by treacherous anti national, Student political wings of certain undesired political parties such as Communists, Congress etc., and supported by department of education of States of Bharatham and defame this holy country by hook or crook!
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
* Initially, Parents are responsible for the character of Children !
** Next, Educational institutions, and Teachers are responsible !!
***Next, Society is responsible ( TV, MOVIES, etc., )
**** Overall, State and Central Governments are responsible !!!
***** Politics & Political parties have no roll and should be avoided!!!!
7. TRUE GUIDE OF THE SEEKER : 4-33 to 38.
4. Total Avoidance of Sex : 33 to 38.
33. An aspirant should not associate with the opposite sex or those who are fond of the opposite sex because the mind becomes agitated. When the mind becomes agitated he cannot serve his preceptor with faith and devotion.
34. Sadhana is of no avail if the disciple does not obey his Acharya.
35. The wise aspirant should avoid all sorts of bad company and should associate with the Guru and saints. Their company would make him unattached and purge his mind of all desires.
36. Just as cold, fear, darkness, leave a man who resorts to the fire, so also ignorance, fear of death, and all evils run away from a man who lives with his Guru.
37. The wise Guru is the supreme resort for those who are tossed about in this ocean of Samsara.
38. The sun bestows only one external eye, but the Guru bestows many eyes in many ways of attaining knowledge.
Next : 5. Guru—The Incarnate Divinity
Thank you for reading
To be continued...